BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

NikkiRiven

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is my sole thread at SextingUsername!
I'm here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Skype & Kik. Ready to please & satisfy, sext, cam & chat with guys over 18!

My services include:

Skype shows
I've been giving shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10, 15, 30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online!

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! snapchat me for some fine nudes & some good sexting anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering on time & on a sexy manner!

Girlfriend experience (GFE)
This one's for the shy guys! If you're looking to get some experience with a girl before going for the real thing I might be what you're searching for! Hmu, let's get to know & help each other!

BDSM experience
Past are the days BDSM fun was a basement dweller's ''weird'' kink. Now it's mainstream and everyone should take their fair share of kinky fun once in a while. Hit me up if you're looking for a genuine mistress to try things out with!

Where to contact me

Kik
: NikkiiRvn97
Forum
: Private message

Last edited:
Interested to have a nice and naughty Monday night?
clear.png
;)
Hmu and let's have some fun together xx
What is your Snapchat or Skype?

Your naughty girl is here for another night guys ;) Ready to have some real fun on Kik or Skype with me, live shows, pics, sexting and more ;) Hit me up if you're over 18 and serious about having some fun with me xx

23 F . I love showing my naked body and trading nudes. I only use the adult version of Snapchat , which is S F A P C H A T .To all those asking where I downloaded this snap adult version app, I did it from:

http://www.SFAP-CHAT.com

Back